Utility Warehouse update March 2019
I have just returned from the company Express Day in Telford at the weekend, where there were over 6,000 partners in attendance over two days.
(Utility Warehouse is a 21-year-old UK FTSE 250 Company, that is able to put up to 6 services on one fully itemised monthly bill namely, home phone, mobile phone, broadband, gas, electricity and home insurance. The more services people take the more money they will save).
Highlights for 2018 – 2019 to date
- WHICH 2018 Utility Brand of the Year – (subsequent to the meeting we have been awarded 2019 WHICH Recommended Provider for Broadband, making 28 WHICH Awards over the years)
- Home Insurance is now a core service offering, which has now received a Defaqto 5* rating 3 years running and been awards 5* by MoneyFacts for quality of cover. Saving an average household £115 on their Home Insurance
- Boiler and Home Cover was now available from just £18 and save an extra 10% on your gas bill
- Boiler replacement service from premium boiler suppliers at a 20% discount
- Record numbers of customers and partners joining the business – 40% up on customers number Dec 2017 vs Dec 2018 Partners 82% increase over same time
- 100,000th customer has now received FREE LED light-bulbs, (estimated 15% saving on the electricity bill)
- Recent changes to the compensation plan was now allowing people to go full time from the start in this business, with incomes of over £2,000 per month now being realised by many people
- New very competitive mobile tariffs, using the UK largest mobile network
- New super router now available
- New Visa Cashback Card with new cashback partners at 3% – 7% cashback and 1% everywhere else
- Average Household is saving over £1000 per year on their utility bills if they transfer all of their services to UW
- UW is not affected by Brexit (thought I would put that one in for you)
To know that there is a great UK based, rock-solid company out there providing quality utility services at discount prices that everyone needs is very reassuring in these very uncertain times.
As you can see Utility Warehouse is in a great place with massive momentum now taking place. And you could be part of it, not just as a customer but as a partner, building a substantial residual income over time.
If you are looking for an opportunity, part-time or now full-time then please get in touch without delay. For your information I have been a Utility Warehouse partner for 15 years and I cannot recommend the opportunity highly enough and yes, I would say that wouldn’t I.
It is for you to check it out for yourself and for you to decide if it is for you. Believe it or not we will give you your money back if the business does not work for you.